- This event has passed.
Sound Bath with Restorative Yoga
March 29 @ 7:00 pm - 8:15 pm$30.00
Settle into the warm soothing vibrations of a sound bath. Music and vibration have been used for healing, relaxation, and meditation for lifetimes. Experience a sound bath and find a deep state of rest.
Studies support the benefits of sound bathing and explain why the vibration helps with alleviating these sufferings. Sound baths may help:
- Improve the quality of sleep at night
- Reduce tension, anger, fatigue, anxiety, and depression
- Increase a sense of spiritual well-being
- Alleviate pain from arthritis, menstrual pain, and physical recovery
- Calm the mind and quiet mental overactivity
This practice is combined with a restorative yoga class. Restorative yoga involves holding restful poses for long periods of time. Slowing the body helps to slow the mind. A slow and calm mind is open to new ideas and boosted creativity. The more time we spend with a resting mind, the more clear-headed we can be as we go through our days.
BYOM (bring your own mat) to the practice, please! Blankets and blocks will be provided for support during restorative postures.
Directions to studio:
- From N Bethlehem Pike turn into Springwood Ln
- Take the first left towards the office buildings
- Continue through to the back parking lot of the SECOND office building on the left
- Find parking and enter through the front doors
- Upon entry, take an immediate right up the stairs
- On the second floor, proceed down the hallway (restrooms will be on your right)
- Take the first left after the double doors
- The studio will be on your left!